HITO is offering employers who take on a hairdressing, beauty therapy or barbering apprentice this winter the chance to win business coaching worth $3,000. Sign an apprenticeship training agreement between June 12 and August 31 2019 and you’ll automatically go in the draw.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition or promotion, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry may result in the entry being invalid.
- Winner will be selected by a random draw.
- Entries received after the specified closing date of 31 August 2019 will not be accepted.
- Information submitted must be true, current and complete. HITO reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Competitions are open to New Zealand residents who meet the criteria for employing a HITO apprentice.
- If the training agreement between the employer and apprentice is terminated prior to 1 December 2019 the entry will be disqualified.
- Winners will be notified within 10 working days of the closing date.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners, using details provided on their Training Agreement. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable to any other person. The $3000 prize must go towards coaching from a professional business coach of the winner’s choice. Entrants must keep their receipts and send them to email@example.com in order for HITO to issue a reimbursement.
- If a prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable, HITO reserves the right to amend the prizes at its own and sole discretion, including providing the winner with a substitute prize.
- HITO’s decision, as to those able to take part and the selection of winners is final.
- All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition. By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by HITO and that HITO may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for promotional and publicity purposes, including on social media.
- All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.