HITO’s new campaign #hellofrom celebrates our apprentices across New Zealand.
This is your chance to get creative and show us how cool your home town/city is.
- Take a photo/video of yourself in an iconic setting in your region.
- Post it on social media, beginning the caption with #hellofrom.
- Include a fun fact about your experience as an apprentice.
- Make sure you include #nzhito so we can see your post!
The most creative entries will win a free ticket to The Industry Awards 2019 and $150 towards expenses.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition or promotion, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- Competition and Giveaway prizes are given to selected entrants.
- The $150 towards expenses may be spent on transport, accommodation or an additional ticket for The Industry Awards. Entrants must keep their receipts and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for HITO to issue a reimbursement.
- Competition is open to any apprentice signed in to a HITO training agreement.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners using details provided on their Training Agreement. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable to any other person.
- If a prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable, HITO reserves the right to amend the prizes at its own and sole discretion, including providing the winner with a substitute prize.
- HITO’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final.
- All entrants consent to participate and cooperate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to being photographed and/or interviewed by HITO and that HITO may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews, along with their competition entry, for promotional and publicity purposes, including social media.
- All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.