In the lead up to Christmas, Santa’s helpers at HITO have a special offer for any employer who signs up an apprentice before December 14, 2019.
• You’ll go into the draw to win $5,000 towards professional development for yourself and your team.
• Your apprentice will also receive $250 towards tools.
There’s never been a better time to sign up an apprentice! Ho ho ho!
1. Sign a hairdressing, barbering or beauty therapy apprenticeship training agreement between 1 November and 14 December 2019.
2. You’ll go into the draw to win $5,000 for professional development – $3,500 for you and $1,500 for your apprentice’s fees.
3. Your apprentice will also receive $250 towards tools.
4. Your apprentice may also be eligible for two years of fees-free funding.
Professional development can cover:
– HITO fees
– Attending courses
– Competition entry fees e.g. The Industry Awards
– Industry events e.g. 2020 Hair Expo in Melbourne
To sign up an apprentice, talk to one of our Sales and Training Advisors or call us on 04 499 1180.
Competition Terms and conditions
1. By entering the competition or promotion, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry may result in the entry being invalid.
3. Competition and Giveaway prizes are given to entrants and selected by random draw.
4. Entries received after the specified closing date of 14 December will not be accepted. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
5. Information submitted must be true, current and complete. HITO reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
6. Competitions are open to New Zealand residents who meet the criteria for becoming a HITO trainer and apprentice.
7. If the training agreement between the employer and apprentice is terminated prior to 15 June 2020 the entry will be disqualified.
8. Winners will be notified within 10 working days of the closing date.
9. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners, using details provided on their Training Agreement. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
10. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable to any other person.
11. If a prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable, HITO reserves the right to amend the prizes at its own and sole discretion, including providing the winner with a substitute prize.
12. HITO’s decision, as to those able to take part and the selection of winners is final.
13. All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition. By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by HITO and that HITO may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for promotional and publicity purposes, including on social media.
14. All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.