Advanced Cutting is the perfect opportunity to develop and improve your cutting skills, building on what you’ve already got.
- Gain skills you can use immediately, both in the salon and on the competition floor.
- Improve your presentation abilities
- Learn how to put together a top quality portfolio
- Improve both your profile and profile of your salon.
New Zealand Certificate in Advanced Cutting
Skills & Units
|26231||Research, present, and analyse a portfolio of advanced cuts and styles reflecting current and emerging trends||5||15|
|26232||Create a portfolio of advanced hair cuts and styles||5||15|
|26233||Perform a platform presentation of an advanced hair cut and style in front of an audience||5||10|
To be eligible for the Advanced Cutting (Level 5), you must hold one of the following qualifications:
- New Zealand Certificate in Hairdressing (Professional Stylist) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Commercial Barbering (Level 4)
If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact us on (04) 499 1180 and we will help.
All learning takes place online through the HITO VUE training system. You will need internet access and a computer or mobile device to access VUE. HITO provide you with a login to VUE when you sign up. Because all your learning takes place online, you need to carefully plan your learning to make sure you get everything done within 6 months.
To sign up to the Advanced Cutting programme, contact your local Sales and Training Advisor