Monday 21 June 2021, 11am
HITO Offices, Level 2, 107 Customhouse Quay, Wellington Central and online via Zoom
The important points related to the AGM are:
1. Motions and items of AGM business: If the Board or any Employer Members wish to submit any proposed motions (alterations to the HITO Constitution) or other items of business for consideration at the AGM these must be received in writing on the Proposed Motion 2021 form (available below) to the HITO CEO, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm Monday 24 May 2021 (28 days before the AGM).
2. AGM paperwork including agenda, remits, previous minutes, Annual Report, names of board applicants, voting and proxy forms will be emailed to members and available on the HITO website no later than Monday 31 May 2021 (21 days before the AGM).
3. Employer Member Delegates: Employer Members who wish to appoint a delegate to represent them at the AGM should forward, in writing, the name of their delegate to the HITO CEO, c/o email@example.com by 10am Monday 14 June 2021. (7 days before the AGM).
4. Member Representatives: Association Members, Education Members and Corporate Members can appoint a representative to represent them at the AGM. Forward in writing the name of the representative, and who they represent to the HITO CEO, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am Monday 14 June 2021 (7 days before the AGM).
5. Attendees: Any other HITO members who wish to attend the AGM must notify HITO CEO, c/o email@example.com by 10am Monday 14 June 2021. (7 days before the AGM).
6. Postal or Electronic Votes: The deadline for submitting Postal and Electronic Voting Forms is 5pm Friday 18 June 2021 to the Returning Officer, c/o firstname.lastname@example.org (48 hours before the AGM)
7. Proxy Forms: The deadline for submitting Proxy Forms is 9am Monday 21 June 2021 to the Returning Officer (1 hour before AGM).
8. Any questions contact Katherine Hailstone (Executive Administrator), email@example.com.
Under Rule 22.14 of the Constitution, the quorum for an AGM shall be no less than 10% of Employer Members present via their Delegate or by their Proxy.