Official Notice of the HITO AGM.
We are pleased to notify our Board and Members that the New Zealand Hair and Beauty Industry Training Organisation Incorporated (“HITO”) Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) will be held on Monday 24 June 2019.
The meeting will take place at HITO Wellington Office, Level 2, 107 Customhouse Quay, Wellington Central commencing at 10.00am. Tea and coffee will be available at 9.30am.
The important points related to the AGM are:
- Motions and items of AGM business: If the Board or any Employer Members wish to submit any proposed motions (alterations to the HITO Constitution) or other items of business for consideration at the AGM these must be received in writing on the Proposed Motion 2019 form (see below) by the HITO CEO no later than 5pm Monday 27 May 2019 (28 days before the AGM).
- AGM paperwork including agenda, remits, previous minutes, Annual Report, voting and proxy forms will be emailed to members and available on the HITO website no later than Monday 3 June 2019 (21 days before the AGM).
- Employer Member Delegates: Employer Members who wish to appoint a delegate to represent them at the AGM should forward, in writing, the name of their delegate to the HITO CEO by 10am Monday 17 June 2019. (7 days before the AGM).
- Member Representatives: Association Members, Education Members and Corporate Members can appoint a representative to represent them at the AGM. Forward in writing the name of the representative, and who they represent to the HITO CEO by 10am Monday 17 June 2019. (7 days before the AGM).
- Attendees: Any other HITO members who wish to attend the AGM must notify HITO CEO by 10am Monday 17 June 2019. (7 days before the AGM).
- Proxy & Electronic Votes: The deadline for submitting Postal and Electronic Voting Forms is 5pm Friday 21 June 2019 to the Returning Officer. (48 hours before the AGM).
- Proxy Forms: The deadline for submitting Proxy Forms is 9am Monday 24 June 2019 to the Returning Officer. (1 hour before AGM)).