Our goal is to support businesses to develop a highly-skilled workforce. We do that by setting skill and qualification standards that meet industry needs, supporting successful apprenticeship schemes and working with businesses, employees and schools on programmes that give everyone the best chance of success. We consult with our industries through our members, keeping them up-to-date and inviting them to take part in our meetings.
- E-Forma: E-Forma is our e-newsletter.
- Attend the AGM: The AGM gives members a chance to review HITO’s progress and discuss HITO’s next steps. The AGM normally takes place between April and May.
- Vote at the AGM: HITO Employer Members can vote on changes to rules, new Board members and recommend changes.
|Membership||Who||Cost per year|
|Employer||A company that employs people in our industries. Includes sole business operators.||Free for employers who have a HITO training agreement.
|Trainee||A learner signed into a HITO training agreement.||Free|
|Student||A student enrolled in an industry course at a training provider or a Gateway student.||$10|
|Employee||An employee or contractor that provides industry services.||$30|
|Association||An incorporated, not-for-profit organisation in our industries.||$100|
|Education||An educator or training provider organisation.||$100|
|Corporate||An organisation that supplies products and services to the industries e.g. a product company.||$100|
|Individual||A person interested in our industries or in HITO.||$100|
Become a member
Joining is simple.
Trainees in a HITO training agreement can be a member for free for the duration of their training. Also, employers of trainees and apprentices can have free membership. Just download the OPT-IN form below and return it to us.
Those not eligible for free membership:
- Email email@example.com for a paid membership application form or download one below.
- Fill out the form and return it to HITO.
- Pay your membership fee – if there is one.
We’ll then process your membership and send you a welcome pack.