We’re celebrating 50 years of hairdressing qualifications!
To commemorate 50 years of hairdressing qualifications, HITO is holding a competition for new apprentices and their employers.
Sign up an apprentice before December 14 2018 and go into the draw for $5,000 towards professional development.
- Sign an apprenticeship training agreement in the 50 days between 26 October and 14 December 2018
- You’ll go into the draw to win $5,000 for professional development
- The prize will be split $3,500 for the employer and $1,500 for the apprentice
Professional development can cover:
- HITO fees
- Attending courses
- Industry events e.g. 2019 Hair Expo in Sydney
Weekly spot prizes will be drawn each week, including:
- Prezzy cards
- Morning tea for your salon / clinic
- $500 toward professional development
Best of luck to you all!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- By entering the competition or promotion, each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry may result in the entry being invalid.
- Competition and Giveaway prizes are given to entrants and selected by random draw.
- Entries received after the specified closing date of 14 December will not be accepted. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Information submitted must be true, current and complete. HITO reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Competitions are open to New Zealand residents who meet the criteria for becoming a HITO trainer and apprentice.
- If the training agreement between the employer and apprentice is terminated prior to 14 June 2019 the entry will be disqualified.
- Winners will be notified within 10 working days of the closing date.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact Competition and Giveaway winners, using details provided on their Training Agreement. Should those attempts fail, another winner will be drawn or selected.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable to any other person.
- If a prize or part of a prize becomes unavailable, HITO reserves the right to amend the prizes at its own and sole discretion, including providing the winner with a substitute prize.
- HITO’s decision, as to those able to take part and the selection of winners is final.
- All entrants consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition. By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by HITO and that HITO may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for promotional and publicity purposes, including on social media.