HITO x NZFW Hair Apprentice Photo Competition
Congratulations to the winners of the HITO x NZFW Hair Apprentice Photo Competition:
Caitlin Key, Veronica Jayne
Eilish Mooney, Buoy Salon and Spa
Savannah Stevens, Stylexpress The Base
Toni Sloan, VIVO Merivale
Entries are now closed.
Calling all hairdressing apprentice superstars: want to work backstage at NZ Fashion Week? Then enter the HITOxNZFW Hair Apprentice Photo Competition today.
How to enter
- Join the HITO Apprentice Facebook group. You must be a current HITO apprentice to join this group and enter the competition!
- Send in a copy of the entry form with one high resolution image of your take on this year’s high fashion looks. We want to see a full look: hair, makeup, and styling – although the focus should be on the hair. Your image should be a ¾ or profile shot.
- You will be judged on your overall look, including the level of high fashion, the shape, finish, use of colour, and use of innovation.
What you will win
- Exclusive backstage access to NZ Fashion Week 2017
- Flights and accommodation to attend NZ Fashion Week 2017
- The chance to work backstage at NZ Fashion Week 2017
- An amazing prize pack of brushes and products from award winning company Beauty Dust Co worth $585
Entries close July 21 2017. Winners will be announced July 28 2017.